Area Fresh & Easy stores to close | Business
Area Fresh & Easy stores that opened last year are scheduled to close in the next few weeks, including five stores that opened in the Sacramento area and one in Modesto.
British food giant Tesco PLC, who owns Fresh & Easy supermarkets, has sold a number of its stores to Yucaipa Companies LLC. The stores not sold will be closed. The sale to Yucaipa is expected to be completed within three months.
Most products in the closing stores will be reduced by 25 percent starting Wednesday, Sept. 11.
“Since opening last year, we have worked hard to bring our customers a great shopping trip week after week. We appreciate the love and support we have received from all of our customers and neighbors.” Brendan Wonnacott, Corporate Affairs Director, said.
The Fresh & Easy stores at these locations will close:
4401 Mack Road in Sacramento.
2540 Watt Avenue in Sacramento.
8430 Elk Grove-Florin Road in Elk Grove.
25000 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 101 in Folsom.
741 E. Joiner Parkway in Lincoln.
1717 Oakdale Road, #L2 in Modesto.
Upcoming Events near Elk Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Recipe: Quinoa, Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bites (and a Breakfast Challenge!)
- Dining News: Aji Japanese Bistro in El Dorado Hills 'Still Finding Its Voice'
- UPDATE: 4th of July Lake Tahoe fireworks show will continue
- Complete list of school closures for Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Calif. snowpack survey forebodes tough summer
- All Mixed Up: A Mixed Media Exhibit
- Assemblyman Ken Cooley, Sacramento Children’s Museum Host 2nd Annual Earth Day Celebration
- Couple arrested after baby's death deemed homicide
- Man gets 16 to life in murder in front of Rancho Cordova pet store
- Sprint shuttering Rancho Cordova call center, cutting 240 jobs