Bad weather promts cancellation of Longleaf Drive Roadway & Bridge Grand Opening | Community
Due to the expected severe weather, Thursday’s ribbon cutting ceremony for Longleaf Drive roadway and bridge has been cancelled. The grand opening celebration was originally planned for Thursday, Nov. 29 at 10 a.m.
The roadway and bridge will still open to motorists on Thursday.
Source: City of Elk Grove
Upcoming Events near Elk Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Recipe: Quinoa, Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bites (and a Breakfast Challenge!)
- Dining News: Aji Japanese Bistro in El Dorado Hills 'Still Finding Its Voice'
- UPDATE: 4th of July Lake Tahoe fireworks show will continue
- Complete list of school closures for Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Calif. snowpack survey forebodes tough summer
- All Mixed Up: A Mixed Media Exhibit
- Assemblyman Ken Cooley, Sacramento Children’s Museum Host 2nd Annual Earth Day Celebration
- Couple arrested after baby's death deemed homicide
- Man gets 16 to life in murder in front of Rancho Cordova pet store
- Sprint shuttering Rancho Cordova call center, cutting 240 jobs