2014 Weekly Challenge #2 - Drink your Water! | Health
Drinking lots of a water is one of the easiest way to improve your health and change your body. We recommend that you drink 80 to 100 ounces every single day.
Other than the fact that water tastes refreshing and clean, there are so many other benefits of drinking 80 ounces or more of water every day. Here are just a few…
** Being hydrated reduces/eliminates headaches
** Being hydrated fights fatigue/give you energy
**Drinking water is an appetite suppressant (most of the time that you think you are hungry, you are actually thirsty)
** Water helps kidney functioning properly
** Water helps Liver metabolize and flush out fat and toxins
** You can burn 30% more calories when hydrated
** Being hydrated will give you beautiful skin and hair
** Your body is over 80% water (need I say more)
But wait, there’s more! Drinking water at the correct time maximizes its effectiveness on the Human body as well:
2 glasses of water after waking up; helps activate internal organs
1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal; helps digestion
1 glass of water before taking a bath; helps lower blood pressure
1 glass of water before going to bed; avoids stroke or heart attack
Find your Mojo with 80-100 ounces every day. Your body will love you for it!
Upcoming Events near Elk Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Aerial spraying for West Nile virus set for north Sacramento County
- Cooley Bill Strengthens Responsible Management of State IT Projects
- News10 My Neighborhood Wishes You a Very Happy 4th of July Holiday Weekend!
- Assemblyman Cooley’s AB 2187 Signed by the Governor - Ensures Funding for Child Abuse Prevention
- Assemblyman Cooley Honors Local Vietnam Hero as 2014 Veteran of the Year