Weekly Challenge: Get OUTside and Get Moving! | Moms
Get OUT(side) With the hot weather, and even Spare the Air days, it is easy to feel stuck inside. And with colder weather coming just around the corner, many people will move their workouts and leisure time indoors as well.
This week's challenge: Get outside!
We live in such a great area with Granite Beach, Beals Point, Lake Natomas, the American River Parkway, the Sierras, and so much more. Go for a bike, a hike, a run or paddle!
Do something fun outside and get moving! Your body will love you for it. Here is an invitation to get outside with Mama Bootcamp! Please contact Lorri Ann at email@example.com for a "free" week's pass to get outaide and try Mama Bootcamp! Mama Bootcamp loves helping our community get healthier and happier! Also, visit www.mamabootcamp.com to see why "results are typical" with Mama Bootcamp!
Upcoming Events near Elk Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Recipe: Quinoa, Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bites (and a Breakfast Challenge!)
- Dining News: Aji Japanese Bistro in El Dorado Hills 'Still Finding Its Voice'
- UPDATE: 4th of July Lake Tahoe fireworks show will continue
- Complete list of school closures for Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Calif. snowpack survey forebodes tough summer
Renovating with You and Your Budget in Mind
Over 30 Years of Combined Experience
The Best of Technology & Personalized Care Combined Into One!