More ski resorts expect to open this week | News
SIERRA NEVADA, CA - Sierra ski resorts hope you're as ready as they are for carving, shredding and catching air.
A couple of fall storms have some facilities open for the season or just about ready.
Mt. Rose - Ski Tahoe: Nov. 2
Mountain High: Nov. 11
Boreal Mountain Resort: Nov. 12
Bear Mountain: Nov. 12
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area: Nov. 12
Snow Summit: Nov. 12
Northstar California: Nov. 14
Heavenly Mountain Resort: Nov. 14
Kirkwood:: Nov. 16
Squaw Valley: Nov. 16
Sugar Bowl Resort: Nov. 24
December projected openings
Mount Shasta Board & Ski Park: Dec.1
Sierra-at-Tahoe: Dec. 2
Alpine Meadows: Dec. 2
Tahoe Donner: Dec. 9
June Mountain: Dec. 17
Donner Ski Ranch: Dec. 18
As weather and snow conditions change, it is best to check directly with the resort about when it is open.
Upcoming Events near Elk Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man found shot to death at Fair Oaks home
- Aerial spraying for West Nile virus set for north Sacramento County
- Cooley Bill Strengthens Responsible Management of State IT Projects
- News10 My Neighborhood Wishes You a Very Happy 4th of July Holiday Weekend!
- Assemblyman Cooley’s AB 2187 Signed by the Governor - Ensures Funding for Child Abuse Prevention