SB I-5 in south Sacramento reopened to traffic | News
SACRAMENTO, CA - The California Highway Patrol advised drivers to use another route other than southbound Interstate 5 in south Sacramento after an injury crash involving a big rig Tuesday afternoon.
Southbound lanes were closed until about 5 p.m., according to Officer Michael Bradley.
About 2 p.m., the driver of the rig with a cargo of non-hazardous pool supplies lost control of his truck and both the cab and trailer overturned across the three lanes, Bradley said. The driver suffered cuts and was taken to an area hospital for treatment.
Upcoming Events near Elk Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Aerial spraying for West Nile virus set for north Sacramento County
- Cooley Bill Strengthens Responsible Management of State IT Projects
- News10 My Neighborhood Wishes You a Very Happy 4th of July Holiday Weekend!
- Assemblyman Cooley’s AB 2187 Signed by the Governor - Ensures Funding for Child Abuse Prevention
- Assemblyman Cooley Honors Local Vietnam Hero as 2014 Veteran of the Year