Scent-sational Women Host Perfume Bar Events | Style
Elk Grove -- Perfume Bars at private parties and public events are hot this sizzling summer where fragrance oils are mixed creating one-of-a-kind personalized scents!
Raynette Fuentes and Julie Gorans, founding designers at Studio Parfum Signature Scents, display trays of 100% fragrance oils that are combined creating a fusion blend for a unique scent. Guests blend fragrance oils designing her (or his) Signature Scent filled into a roll-on bottle as a Keepsake Memory.
"Our fragrance oils are skin-friendly because they don't contain preservatives, alcohol, parabens or water," Julie says as she dabs a spicy, unisex fragrance on my wrist perfect for women and men.
Gently dropping a floral fusion on my other wrist, Raynette points out that a Perfume Bar is a great idea for a bridal shower, wedding reception, birthday or office party, client appreciation gift or just a Girls' Night Out.
"Each guest blends our oils designing a fusion scent inspired by a woman's style -- or a man's flair -- and then takes home a bottle of this unique Signature Scent," she says.
"Fund-raising events are a great place for a Perfume Bar," Julie adds, "because we like helping our communities now that public funds are often cut back for many charities and schools. Raynette and I offer many marketing options to assist with raising funds, such as gift certificates!"
What happens at a Perfume Bar event?
"We show guests how to design their unique Signature Scent by blending oils in layers," Raynette explains. "A perfect fusion may begin with a base oil of musk or vanilla with a floral addition such as Yuzu Lotus, Gardenia or Freesia."
"Plus a top note of Pink Peony or White Tea Persimmon to give it a kick!" Julie advises.
I love my one-of-a-kind designer Studio Parfum Signature Scent created by Julie and Raynette at a recent event because it's heavenly and tickles my head. And being 100% fragrance oils, my sensitive skin welcomes the soothing effect.
Please contact Julie at StudioParfum@att.net or Raynette at email@example.com for information about hosting a Perfume Bar designer party -- or locate a public event -- and create a one-of-a-kind fragrance fusion for yourself or anyone!
Upcoming Events near Elk Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Recipe: Quinoa, Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bites (and a Breakfast Challenge!)
- Dining News: Aji Japanese Bistro in El Dorado Hills 'Still Finding Its Voice'
- UPDATE: 4th of July Lake Tahoe fireworks show will continue
- Complete list of school closures for Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Calif. snowpack survey forebodes tough summer
- All Mixed Up: A Mixed Media Exhibit
- Assemblyman Ken Cooley, Sacramento Children’s Museum Host 2nd Annual Earth Day Celebration
- Couple arrested after baby's death deemed homicide
- Man gets 16 to life in murder in front of Rancho Cordova pet store
- Sprint shuttering Rancho Cordova call center, cutting 240 jobs